Sunday 26 February 2012

Pins and Needles

Thu

AM
6km-27:52 (4:39kms) Solo Pyrmont

PM
13km-64:39 (4:58kms) Solo Albert Park

Was planning a session, but didn't arrive at hotel until 9pm so took an easy run until I could find my bearings.

Fri

AM
9km-36:00 (4:00kms) Solo Elsternwick Golf Course

PM
18km- 3km ezy, 3km@3:30's, 1km ezy, 1km 3:09, 1km ezy, 6x500 hard/500 ezy avg 88's, 3km ezy

Too exhausted to do anything fast, my brain hurts!

Sat

6x200 (1min cycle) avg 31's Elsternwick Park

Sun-Zip



80km for the week

That was it unfortunately, course was intense and I was up all night studying. Best course I've done, I'm pumped!

Nerve wracking wait for the results now, practical test went really well, I got excellent responses with the needles. Theory test should be ok but I found it very tough, I've been complacent with the Anatomy and Physiology, good reminder to pick up my act.

Anyway, I'm fresh as a daisy to attack next week. Changing the structure of my week, speed sessions Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat until the end of season, it killed me trying to play hockey after the TT on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment