Saturday 11 February 2012

1km + 20min effort

Friday-Rest

Saturday

AM
1km -2:54 (5) 20min Threshold - 3:53kms (11min grass/9min road). With Megsy, Steve and JB in Centennial.

I expected to struggle after taking the day off yesterday and struggle I did. Flat as a tack to start, went through 500m in 90sec and woke up a little towards the end. Still 7kg above race weight despite 7 days exile from the gym, not too bad all things considered. Seriously considering cutting back to 1/2 pack of  Tim Tams and One Chocolate bar per day until I hit race weight.

Impressive runs by Megsy 3:02 and Steve 3:18, JB looked to be crusing his 6km in 3:31kms as well.

PM
16km-68:07 (4:15kms) Solo The Bay

James was a no show, I was a bit pissed off so ran quicker than I planned. Off to McKenzie's 10th Birthday Party in the Blue Mountains, I'm assured there are heaps of party pies and hot dogs for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment