Thursday 2 February 2012

The Gambler

Thursday

AM
9km-40:25 (4:29km's) Solo Bay

I didn't hit the hay til 12:30am due to the late finish in the cricket, kicked a goal getting up at 4:30am to get through this run. Bit tough adding this late night with the 2am finish to the tennis, but as Akira says, 'big whoop daddy'.

PM
9km-42:00 (4:40km's) + Strength

I think I may have a solution to try to squeeze hockey in without taking time away from the family. Some of the blokes I grew up with are playing at Homebush in a veterans comp, they say it's quite a good standard. Most games are quite late on Tuesday nights so I can still have a rumble and put the boys to bed.

Feeling good, going for it tomorrow arvo. 4x400(4) sub 60's, hopefully at Joey's if the rain eases, otherwise i'll run it on The Bay. I've been as patient as I can be, time is running out this season, it's time to roll the dice, Kenny says go for it:- I need an ACE

Also, a letsrun.com poster must have seen my blog :-)
Average American 400m

1 comment:

  1. Bizarre coincidence. I Googled the very same Kenny clip today after singing The Gambler at Karaoke last night.

    ReplyDelete