Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bookshop

AM
20km-87:49 (4:23km's) Solo The Bay

PM
9km-42:00 (4:40km's) Solo The Bay

If you're reading this unstructured grammatical disaster of a blog it'll come as no shock that I've never entered a bookshop let alone read a book before. Well today that all changed, I went into Dymocks with great trepidation feeling like the school nerd walking into the locker room for P.E. Somehow I came out with the book I wanted without having to ask anyone for help, now to take the big step and see if I can make it all the way to the finish...stay tuned for a book review.

2 comments:

  1. I also don't read any books, but thank you a couple of blogs, I do get a bit of reading in...

    Have just come across your blog and wWOW 10.8 for the 100m is quick. Now looking at your other times that goal of 1:55 for the 800m is so do-able, I look forward to reading about it.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50 says he doesn't break 1:56.

    ReplyDelete