Saturday 10 March 2012

2xPaddo Hills

AM
2xPaddo Hills (walk back) 94, 89 and 8km - 42:00 (5:15km's) with Megan 2 in Centennial.

Bit cooler this morning and struggled to warm up, I didn't mind as I had the park to myself, it was beautiful running in the dark as the fog lifted and the animals were waking. Ran for 20mins and did heaps of strides and drills, after 45min I had to start the reps otherwise I was going to be late for work. 1st rep woke me up and the 2nd was good, felt heaps stronger than 2 weeks ago despite not being quicker.

Lost some arguments with Megan 2, she is a lawyer and has a psychology degree. I can't beat someone that argues for a living and knows what I'm thinking before I do.

PM
9km - 40:19 (4:29km's) Solo The Bay

Touched up some marks for tomorrow's tempo, can't sneak up on anyone with the spray can rattling.

2 multi tickets still alive, was nervous watching The Cowboys just sneak home over The Broncos last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment