Friday 19 October 2012

Longish Run

Friday

21km-87:36 (4:10kms) Solo The Bay

Have been experimenting with 5:30am starts with Akira now sleeping later, much nicer. My first client is at 6:50am so out the door at 4:15am this morning, getting consistently better at the morning runs.

I've sacrificed alot of endurance for speed gains lately, doing a 6km tempo tomorrow, will be interesting. I'll guess 21:30ish. As hard as I can go without compromising Sunday's session, been a very pleasing week so far but it'll count for little if I bomb on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. So when is the 2000m challenge? Starting to feel as though I'm ready for it and need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ES Marks is being resurfaced so I reckon Homebush on Tue 31st, 3pm warm up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tue 30th or Wed 31st? Tue would be better for me.

    ReplyDelete