Saturday 4 June 2011

Progress

AM
9km-43:40. The things I know that aggravate my foot are:- running in the morning, running on hard surfaces, running in light shoes and running fast. With that in mind, I headed out the door at 6am to run on the bike path around The Bay in my racing flats for a 6km tempo.

At 3km when I was supposed to start the tempo it was pretty obvious nothing good would happen if I stuck with the plan, so I carried on with an easy jog with the plan to leave the tempo for after work.

PM
14km's including 6km-22:34 3:46km's. Mix of grass and bike path in Centennial in the heavy shoes, a big improvement since Tuesday's fartlek.

Some great running this morning at The Sydney 10km, nearly all clients ran pb's with the rest getting very close. The depth in Sydney running has improved alot this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment