Thursday 9 June 2011

Ice Bath

AM
9km-42:55. Quite early around The Bay, great atmosphere with heaps of hardy runners about regardless of the cold temperature, just too dark to identify any of them apart from Action, Cam, Mark and the old lady with the massive fake cans.

Sitting in my ice bath writing this rubbish to try and distract me from the pain. This is the 4th time 'ice' has appeared in my blog title in the last 7 days, ice has been a prominent yet unwelcome part of my life for the last few months.

Planning 3x2km (10min cycle), 2x1km (5min cycle), 2x500m (3min cycle) this arvo.

PM
16km's in Centennial. Ended up doing 4x2km (10min cycles), too sore to try anything quicker. I couldn't warm the feet up, even did a 5km warm up and extra drills and strides but nothing good was going to happen in these conditions. Took it easy 7:15, 7:05, 7:00, 6:54.

No comments:

Post a Comment