Friday 3 June 2011

Light Ice Cream

Wasn't going to bother posting today but Millie insisted that I report that her Impossible Pie was a winner last night, bloody delicious! The only fault was the ice cream and that was my fault. Stupidly I inadvertently bought 'light' ice cream which I didn't even know existed and is truly vile. Are you bloody kidding me? Surely nobody eating ice cream gives a crap about the fat content, if they did they'd be eating fruit or some other healthy rubbish. This is an abomination, get this watery puke-worthy crap off the shelves now.

Last thing I wanted after 2 months of resting was a rest day, but felt it was my best chance of doing something decent tomorrow and backing up for Emma's long tempo on Sunday.

6km Row 25:07, 1km further but 4 sec per km quicker than the last time.

3 comments:

  1. Similarly you could say why do they make Gold beer or even worse Light (pi$$) ?
    What is the point?
    Love your constant references to food intake - at first I thought you were kidding but now I'm genuinely impressed at your worship and homage to all things calorific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a runners blog or the 'Good Food Guide' :)
    Good work Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My diet is a disgrace, a family size bag of crisps a block of chocolate and a packet of tim tams everyday. I once saw a dietitian as I was worried about internal problems and long term effects. She stared at my weekly intake for about 30mins, whilst looking back and forth to my blood test and skin fold results. In the end she said 'eat whatever you want it seems to be working'.

    Sometimes I think the only reason I run is so I can eat what I want.

    ReplyDelete