Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Emperor

Monday - Zip

Strained left calf, getting some massage and needling today hoping to run Thursday.

Sadly, 1/2 joking, no Balmoral Burn for me this Sunday. I need to break this cycle before it gets worse, carrying this into the last 3 races has resulted in rubbish. I was pretty keen to try this race again, I've had about 6 years to recover from my last attempt which resulted in passing out for 30mins and laying in my own vomit at the finish line, used to be a typical night out in Penrith.


Tuesday - Nuffink

Big improvement, massage and needles worked a treat.

Looks like Haile isn't quite done yet, a great result over top quality opposition.



1 comment:

  1. Go Geb! Would be great to see Benny line up against him in London. There'd be massive publicity for the race.

    ReplyDelete