Tuesday 6 December 2011

World's Sorest Human

Tuesday

AM 9km 45:00 (5min km's) + strength. Solo Barnwell Park Golf Course.

Took me about 10mins to crawl to the bathroom when I woke up, forced myself out the door for an easy run in the hope that it'd settle some of the damage from last night's hockey. It normally works a treat, but not this time, every muscle in my body feels like it's been through a shredder. Backed it up with a strength session, tried some heavy weights after I was thrown around like a rag doll by the bloke who I was supposed to be marking last night...it's not like a few more sore muscles was going to make me feel any worse :-)

PM 10x400 (1) avg 69.6, fastest 67.4. With Copey at Homebush.

We're normally perfectly matched for this session, me quicker, him stronger. I wasn't a very helpful training partner today though, couldn't get my legs to budge and watched disconsolately as he disappeared into the distance on every rep. Glad to tick this session off, quite consistent with most just under 70, not a bad starting point for the 1st track session of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment