Thursday 26 January 2012

6km Effort

Wednesday

Early AM
PT Sesh with Mad Mick who is a regular at my Sunday strength group and a 'BIG' fan of my blog. He is a massive man and took great delight in putting me through some max effort lifting as revenge for the circuit work I give him. I won't embarrass him with the specifics, I'll just say that Mick is my bitch until he can prove otherwise :-)

Mid AM
9km-43:11 (4:47kms) 155bpm. Solo at Wenty Park

PM
40min Bike

Thursday - Australia Day

AM
9km-43:39 (4:51kms) With Rilen, Carter and Nipper in Centennial

PM
12km including 6km-23:36 (3:56kms) 175bpm avg, 189bpm max. Solo on The Bay

Hid in the genteel surrounds of Centennial Park and Iron Cove so successfully managed to evade the flag waving rednecks, my first incident free Australia Day for years.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bitch, I lifted heavier than you, maths is not your best skill.
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got at least 35kg's on me and only benched 7.5kgs more. I don't need a maths degree to know that your steroids aren't working, time to double the dose gorilla.

    p.s.
    I love you, don't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete