Sunday 1 January 2012

2011 The End

Saturday

Boys both crook, took the day off to help out at home, hopefully give the quad in particular time to repair. The calf is much better, but the quad is getting worse. Some injuries need rest, some need movement.

2011

Not much to report on the running front, snuck under my 800m PB in January 1:57.70, but that was about it for the year. Got through plenty of base work, which will set me up for some good performances late this track season. I've enough good signs in the last few weeks that the speed is still there, just need to be patient so my body can adapt to the harder work.

My motto for 2012 is:- Fast runners should train fast and slow runners should train slow. I've spent 6 years working on my weaknesses and my endurance still sucks, time to get back to my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment