Tuesday 31 May 2011

Almost Fartlek

AM
10km-42.01. Wenty Park. Included 22min fartlek (1,2,3,4,3,2,1min efforts with 1min float, jog recovery more apt though). Very slow, 4:05km's for 5.38km. Almost walking on the 'floats', it was bucketing down, the ground was bogged and I had the heavy shoes on. Nevertheless it's a starting point, onward and upward.

PM
20km-97:20. Centennial Park, I wanted to see how I respond to a double before I get stuck into some long overdue training.

Might experiment with lighter shoes with orthotics or heavy shoes without orthotics. Hamburglar, the man on the hot PB streak said I look fit today, I think it's cos Millie replaced my Tim Tams with Royals which are mostly marshmallow. Today she is forcing me to eat Farmbake Choc Chip Fudge Cookies, how hard can it be to stock at least one full packet of tim tams in my fridge at all times? She'll be out on the street if this shoddy treatment continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment