Friday 27 May 2011

Duck Off!

14km - 59:40 Centennial, included 3x2km efforts - 7:24, 7:25, 7:19. Very slow but that is par for the course at the moment. Suspected i'd lost alot of fitness, but didn't expect to be that slow. I ran 20km's at 3:45km's last month, if I can lose fitness that quickly I think I can regain it just as fast.

Had a crazy duck feeding lady set up in the middle of my 2km loop so had to detour onto the road for part of each rep, amazing how many ducks she had gathered around her.

Went and saw Caleb, he has reinforced the orthotics and added a met dome on the left. Still alot of inflammation but he doesn't think either are torn. Definitely too sore to run tomorrow, so i'll focus on getting the inflammation down and aim to get through a long run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment