Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nick Davis

AM
7km-34:45 (4:58kms) Solo City

Massage run, rejuvenating.

PM
16km-74:40 (4:40kms) Solo The Bay

Crossed paths with James out for the 3rd day in a row, must be a pb for him and also Fats bouncing along effortlessly after his 2nd place at the inaugural Glow Worm Marathon.

My only goal for this winter was to NOT set a goal, FAIL! I've put a bet on Gold Coast 10km with Tom for sub 34:10. I will need to find similar form to the 2008? Victorian 9.93km Champs 33:54. I didn't get a big lead in to that race after track season and think I've currently got a better base under my belt, however I've also got an extra 5kg under my belt as well. Pretty sure I can drop the weight, not sure I want to though.

This must be one of the greatest individual performances ever. In a low scoring match against one of the greatest defences in the history of AFL Nick Davis kicked 4 spectacular final quarter goals, The Swans then beat St Kilda in the Preliminary Final and snuck home by 4 points against West Coast to win the flag. You bloody bewdy Nick Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment