Monday 4 April 2011

Sparrow's fart

20km - 88:17. Out the door at 4:30am, was impressed and a little disturbed to see so many other runners already out and about on The Bay. First 5km's was 25:15 including a stunning 6:20 1st km, but after that started to move well. Frantically chased Action who is off to London Marathon via cheering on David Criniti in Paris. He has worked bloody hard for this race, I predict he will kick arse, sub 2:47 with good conditions.

Rushed to work, but my first client didn't show, which gave me a chance to squeeze in a strength session. Was feeling pretty hungry and starting to regret choosing strength over a trip to Central Baking Depot for a few Beef Brisket Pies. Then in walks my 8am client bearing a strawberry and ricotta muffin to save the day. Everything fell into place for me today :-)

Off to see Coby for a much needed massage, he did a great job releasing my hips which were a bit stiff from the long run.

9km - 38:15. Ran home from work via Darling Harbour, Anzac Bridge, Iron Cove Bridge, pretty boring but a time effective run.

Took skater boy to the park


29km's

4 comments:

  1. Made it to Paris in one piece, but it is currently 3:30am and Josh has decided it is play time... glad I have nearly 2 weeks to adapt - hope he will! Sub 2.47? At least you are a little close to the mark than Cam and Marko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Josh, run amok!

    A little miss often seen on the bay, told me today that she thinks you'll run 2:42. I'll stick with my 2:47 tip, although the original goal was anything under 2:48.48, so that would be an awesome result. Either way, go nuts, i'm sure you will. I look forward to your reports from Paris and London. Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete