Saturday 2 April 2011

Anyone for rodent?

16km - 65.10. Around The Bay, including 10km pace run - 36.35, combining some over speed and attempting, unsuccessfully, to run relaxed at marathon race pace. 3km easy, 2km@Marathon Pace, 2km@1/2 Pace, 2km MP, 2km 1/2P, 2kmMP, 3km easy. Harder than I expected and maybe should've been 5ish sec per km slower, doesn't matter, it's done.

I learnt a surprising fact from a client today, Guinea Pig is a traditional dish in Peru. I guess Peruvians would find it peculiar that I ate baked beans, six fried eggs and a packet of Tim Tams for brekky today.
Roast Guinea Pig

After work, went to the Lego shop between The Aquarium and The Wildlife Park. Brought home a Duplo Police Motorcycle pack for Akira. I thought I was going to win Dad of the Year when his face lit up after opening the box, 20sec later he was done, I wish I could have that money back.


7.5km - 32.00 in the arvo from home around Hen and Chicken, Abbotsford and Five Dock Bays.

23km's

No comments:

Post a Comment