Sunday 17 April 2011

Leech on The Bay

AM
35.1km - 2:45. Ran with Emma from The Bay to The Foreshore trail via Barnwell and Massey Park Golf Courses, then Putney, Gladesville, Drummoyne then another lap and a bit of The Bay.

The long runs are definitely getting easier each time, as soon as I can shake the niggles from track season i'll aim to push the pace a bit.

We had a visitor jump on board at 28km's after we overtook him. His ipod and ironman tattoo made him easily identifiable as a prime leech candidate. I wonder if the sheer dedication and determination I have to make my way through a packet of tim tams everyday should be rewarded with an Arnotts tattoo on my arse. I grumbled something derogatory to him which had no effect, but Emma hates parasites more than me and dropped a 4min km. The blood sucker was last seen, bent over and clutching at his pea sized heart in front of Le Montage.

177km's for the week, that'll have to do, too busy to get out again this arvo.

No comments:

Post a Comment