Wednesday 30 March 2011

Hallway Racing

9km - 40.19 to Wenty Park in the morning. A glorious Sydney morning, not a cloud in the sky and a light breeze. Got to about 7km's before I even realised I was running.

24km - 1:51.30 in Centennial Park this arvo. Had Copey with us for the first 45min and Emma the dentist with me for 22km's, the last 2km's barefoot on McKay oval which is in great condition. Noticed that the flowers near Busby Pond are in full bloom, I hate that Emma is metrosexualising my running experience. Time to ditch my trusty Adizero Bostons, they have 1300+ km's on the clock and have earned retirement. Got a new pair of Adidas Supernova Response today, much heavier than i'm used to wearing, but want to try them on my easy runs given the amount of road volume i'm doing.

Got home and Akira was keen for a session of 12m hallway races, I got away to a good lead taking the first five races but he put up a brave contest and fought back deservedly taking the title 8-7. It's only a matter of time before Millie realises how much dirt and grass were on my shoes, i'll blame the little fella given that he is tucked in bed and can't defend himself.

33km's

No comments:

Post a Comment