Thursday 20 October 2011

Korean BBQ and arse hairs

Thu
AM - 10km including 22min fartlek 3:52km's, solo at Wenty Park. I think the garmin was going cuckoo, 1st km was 4:08 and a few other strange km's, doesn't matter it felt like an effective workout.

PM - 9km 38:50 (4:19km's) Solo Centennial/Queens Pk. Had an old guy using me as a pacer for his sprints, sadly for me he ran in front and the only thing between me and his wrinkly, saggy, hairy old arse was a very well worn pair of speedos.

Note: Must trim my arse hairs when I get older.

Went out for Akira's first Korean BBQ, absolutely delicious, my batteries are well and truly charged for the next few days work and training. Just love the aroma of all the Korean Restaurants in Strathfield.

Still sticking to the diet plan, substituted the Chocolate bar for a Brownie from CBD. Tossing up whether to reduce my 2nd coffee to a small or even a decaf, a bit worried that i'm losing weight too quickly and will get the crap belted out of me when I start hockey training again. Spoke to the club coach, I need to be able to run for 30mins without stopping by late January. Hopefully they'll be so impressed that the world's oldest comeback player can run for 30mins that they won't notice I haven't picked up a stick for 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment