Tuesday 27 September 2011

Last Hurrah

Monday - 2km TT 5:58 (3:00/2:58). On the footpath around Wenty Park, felt ok considering the last few hard days, happy enough with that for now. I wanted to do something fast to tide me over until I can start running again, also gives the cortisone some real damage to repair.

Just had the cortisone in the left foot, the right one is in 2 days, then 5-14 days off depending on how it feels. I picked a good time for a rest, it's the best week of the year. AFL Grand Final Week - added bonus of recovering from the Blaxland H/S Reunion, resting for the Jamison H/S Reunion on Saturday night, a 1st Birthday Party on Sunday then the NRL Grand Final, then a day off on Monday.

I'm hoping for a Cats/Warriors double but suspect the Sea Eagles will smash the Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment